‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Join my unique 12-team, auction, $20 half-PPR league based on Jake Ciely!

Hello everyone! I’m Clayton. This season, I’m creating a fantasy league based on Jake Ciely’s preferred ruleset! For those who don’t know, Ciely is a rankings expert who consistently ends up #1 in the fantasy pros rankings. He’s quite respected by the Ballers. He wrote an article for the Athletic detailing his very specific ruleset. This entails:

–12-team
–1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 WR/TE Flex, 1 Flex, 1 SuperFlex, 1 DST, 6 Bench, 5 IR slots
–FAAB budget of $200
–Doubleheaders (You play an opponent as well as the weekly scoring median)
–Auction draft
–1/2 PPR
–Unique DST rules
–Unusual playoff schedule, wherein 1-seed is a bye, 6-seed is the non-top-5 team with the most total points scored at the end of the season, and the first round of the playoffs is the top 3 scores advancing.
–5 Keepers
–NO Vetoes, NO kickers
–and more!

I’m doing this league on Sleeper, but we will start the league in ESPN so we can draft there (I’ll then manually transfer the rosters to Sleeper. Sleeper is supposed to gain auction functionality next season). The entry fee will be $20 via leaguesafe.

Because it’s an auction and will take a while, I’m setting a HARD draft date of Tuesday, August 27th at 7:30 PM Central Time.

First come-first serve. We will chat exclusively via the Sleeper app. PLEASE be communicative and willing to play for multiple years! Give me your email and I’ll send an invite. Already have one onboard.

3 Likes