Join Orphan or Start Up Dynasty League

I know its a little early but wanted to put it on here. Looking to join a dynasty start up or become apart of a dynasty league have played redraft leagues for over 10 years just tired of playing against people who don’t really care as much or not as into it as me if interested Dm me.
Thanks!

1 Like

I’m recruiting for a startup dynasty league. The plan is to draft after this season. Aiming for 10-12 teams. 20$ buy in. Hosting on Sleeper.

Yea I’m 100% interested. What format are you gonna use PPR or .5? And what other rules do you have? You gonna have Taxis how many bench spots and everything were you going for?

It’s all up for debate. Send me your Sleeper handle - I’ll invite you, and you can have a look around.

Allenboy1993

I’m interested in playing in another Dynasty league. Currently playing in 3 other Dynasty leagues and have been playing fantasy football for almost 20 years. Hit me up on Sleeper: idontknow9290

I’m looking to join a dynasty, nobody local to me ever wants to start one. My sleepy handle is lvl4bulbasaur