Jones & Jones Dynasty Value

Hi all!

With Aaron Jones having re-signed with Green Bay and Jamaal Williams now seemingly out of the picture, does it make sense to trade Jones now, before his value begins to depreciate? Or do I hold onto him? And similarly, how do I value Julio Jones in trade negotiations? With Arthur Smith now helming the offense, should I be looking to get off of him? Or should I be willing to hold on and see if his value goes up during the season? If I did decide to trade him now, what should I be looking for in return.

For reference, my roster is currently in position to contend. It’s a 10-team, 0.5 PPR league that starts 1 QB and 2 FLEXes. I’ve listed key players below so you can see where my roster is at…

QBs:

• Deshaun Watson, HOU
  • Matthew Stafford, LAR
  • Matt Ryan, ATL

RBs:

• Aaron Jones, GB
  • Austin Ekeler, LAC
  • Kareem Hunt, CLE
  • Raheem Mostert, SF (currently on my IR)
  • Giovani Bernard, CIN
  • Devontae Booker, NYG
  • Mike Davis, Free Agent
  • Kalen Ballage, Free Agent

WRs:

• DeAndre Hopkins, ARI
  • Julio Jones, ATL
  • Brandin Cooks, HOU
  • Marvin Jones Jr., JAX
  • Nelson Agholor, NE
  • Tee Higgins, CIN
  • Allen Lazard, GB
  • Anthony Miller, CHI for now
  • Deonte Harris, NO
  • Jalen Reagor, PHI (currently on my Taxi Squad)
  • Darnell Mooney, CHI (currently on my Taxi Squad)
  • Bryan Edwards, LV (currently on my Taxi Squad)
  • Devin Duvernay, BAL (currently on my Taxi Squad)

TEs:

• Jonnu Smith, NE
  • Jared Cook, Free Agent
  • Blake Jarwin, DAL (currently on my IR)
  • Adam Trautman, NO
  • Cole Kmet, CHI

I have six picks in our four-round rookie draft (extra picks in the second and third rounds), so I’ll have to either make trades to consolidate those picks or push them back into future years or make other cuts elsewhere on my roster. I’ve petitioned for IR and Taxi Squad expansion, but the vote on those hasn’t happened yet and I don’t expect them to pass.

If you guys managed to make it this far, thanks for all the help!

they just signed Aaron Jones for 4 years, and looking at your RB list, I would keep him. They have invested in him, so keep him for another 2 years. You’ve got enough others to get rid of.