Jordan Howard for Julio Jones Half PPR

I have been offered Julio Jones for Jordan Howard. I’m not sure I’m as high on Jordan Howard now after seeing how they used him against Seattle. What do you think? He also has Antonio Brown who I could push for.
My Roster
RBs David Johnson
James Connor
Jordan Howard
Rex Burkhead
Jay Ajayi
Royce Freeman
Phillip Lindsey

WR OBJ
Cooper Kupp
Josh Gordon
Alshon Jeffery

1 Like

Same boat, I have trey Burton and Howard and I don’t like how they don’t give Howard enough touches and WR’s seem to be much better this year. I would take this ASAP as Julio is top 5 in my books

1 Like

That’s Funny I have Trey Burton as well. It doesn’t seem like the offense knows exactly what they want to do. Also I don’t know if we can trust Mitch to make the good decisions with the ball.

1 Like

Wow you have nice RBs and you could use a WR upgrade. I also own Howard and Conner everywhere and I’ve been reflecting about the Seahawks game. If you can get Julio for Howard I think I would do that right now straight up based on your team. Ajayi, assuming he’s healthy, is always up for TDs week in and week out. Lindsey is looking like a Chris Thompson player, electric out of the backfield. If Rex returns to form and usage, then you’ll feel comfy at RB all season. However that’s the gamble that you’re making! You’re gambling that one of those three RBs I just listed will produce similar points as Howard rest of season.

Based on your WR crew, gettin offered Julio is wildly tempting and I think I would do it. Looking forward to seeing other footclan members responses!

Wait so all three of us have Howard and Burton?! And I also have James Conner… that’s a super weird coincidence!

I went with my bears team but it seems to be biting me… I’m looking to move Howard and package him for an upgrade at WR. I have breida, Lindsay and Powell I can all play at RB2

1 Like