‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Jordan Howard or Doug Martin REST OF SEASON? Howard, no doubt

What do you think? 1/2 PPR.

Doug Martin, Howard on a bad offence and can’t catch

D. Martin. Especially if Winston misses time.

It’s Howard in my opinion BECAUSE of their bad offense. He’s a monster (he gets 20-30 touches/game) plus Cohen’s role is decreasing.

Howard all the way it’s 1 or 2 plays he can really make a impact not really that excitement with doug …

Martin, coming from a bears fan.

I say Howard, he seems to be getting a bigger workload than Martin. I have Martin too.

I had both on my roster and I think Howard

I like Martin with matchups plus workload not to mention he’s healthy and you can see that Howards shoulder is clearly not. He’s still getting treatment on the sidelines and over time I’m worried he’s going to breakdown more and miss some time.

I do love Martin, but I think at this point it’s hard not to pick Howard… you can’t argue with the volume he’s getting. Last week in my most competitive league I traded my Martin and Kamara for his Howard and Ajayi in 1/2 ppr. Howard is a tough player and a competitor, that offense goes where he takes it. In my opinion, Howard is the more likely player than Martin to go off for 25+ points… and also has the higher floor because of his volume.