Jordan Howard vs james connor

The matchup tool says start connor but I need more convincing with how Tampa has been playing wouldn’t you assume another shootout and less carries for connor
I play full point PPR
Or is it based solely on connor receiving vs howard

Big Ben is on the road. I can’t explain it but for some reason the Steelers LOVE to pound the rock with the RB when they’re away. Just look at Bell’s touch count in away games. Obviously conner isn’t bell but he’s still an elite option. You probably saw conner’s floor last week and he still scored double digits.

1 Like

Last year’s splits for Bell

It’s not an overwhelming difference but he saw 29 more rushes but 10 less targets.

This is actually more telling, Big Ben’s Home Road Passing attempts from last year. 39 less attempts in one more game played on the road.

What about the way Tampa has played this year they’ve been on fire so far do you think that forces pitt to throw more?

It definitely could, there’s no denying that. I want every part of this game I can get though. It’s not like they don’t target James in the passing game too

I like Conner. What about ROS? I have Howard and Conner as my RB2/3.

Very true thanks

Let me explain that for you. Big Ben is trash on the road. Probably has a lot to do with it.

Tough choice. Conner goes up against the better run D but Howard is playing away with trubisky led offense.

I think it’s probably Conner though.