‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Josh Gordon Dynasty value

How much value does Josh Gordon have in a dynasty league? Wondering if he’s worth a long term stash or if I should just call it quits now and drop him. He has burned me in years past and I don’t think I want to roll those dice again but would like to hear what people think about him before I pull the trigger and drop him.

Assuming that you have medium to large rosters, than I say keep him. His upside is larger than that of Breshad Perriman, Kevin White, Alfred Blue, Boston Scott, Kapri Bibbs or Tyler Higbee. Those ‘roster cloggers’ that sit at the bottom of your squad.

However, if you have to make cuts or your league uses smaller rosters than it would be somewhat team and/or league dependent.

Care to post your league details and roster? Are you looking to pick up someone off waivers to replace Josh Gordon?

I agree with @fun4willis. I’d rather have the upside of Gordon sitting on my bench than a Boston Scott for example. When Gordon plays, he’s got borderline WR1/2 potential so yeah, gimme that all day over a guy who likely won’t ever see my starting lineup.