‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Josh Gordon Fiasco

Patriots close to a deal for Gordon. God help my Dolphins.

Should help his trade value if nothing else. I’ll probably trade him if he goes to New England.

trade doug baldwin for Josh Gordon? other WRs are Keenan Allen, Devante Adams, Corey Davis and Qunicy Enunwa

I would give up Baldwin for Jordan personally. Both are high risky propositions.

Your wide receiver are good either way, so I’d personally rather have the Josh Gordon upside. But either has risk.

Agreed, just have always been a Josh Gordon fan and if he goes to New England I think it could be good for him. I could also deal Burkhead, other RBS are David Johnson, Kareem Hunt, Kerryon Johnson, sony michel and rashaad penny. I think Gordon owner is RB poor too

Value is at a low for Burkhead. I’d recommend holding unless you can get a good return.

Corey Coleman released by Browns to make room for Josh Gordon.
Coleman signed by Pats, Gordon signed by Pats.
Coleman released by Pats to make room for Gordon.

The cycle is complete.

Then the ESPN 30 for 30 redemtion story with Gordon hoisting the Lombardi trophy…

It’s either that or a white chip.

LMFAO…true

Godwin is the safer option

I think everyone is crazy . I am buying cooper everywhere I can. I don’t car bout last years stats car and everyone came out and said he was hurt. He also was competing with Crabtree. He laid an egg week 1. That was agents the ram who has 2 shut down corners and sue and Donald caving in the online. He got 20 points last week. I’m starting him with confidence hear out. I will sit everyone that plays the rams, Jacksonville and the bears def this year!