Josh Gordon, Robert Woods, Mark Ingram-start 2

full ppr, need to fill my flex and wr2* spots

Any advice or comments are greatly appreciated!

Ingram for sure and I’d say Woods by a hair

1 Like

what about gordon and lockett out of curiosity? I’m tempted by gordon’s potential to abuse the jets?

I worry Edelman will get the majority of targets now that AB is out. But Gordon could be a safe play

1 Like

Ingram and Gordon. No AB!!

1 Like

Gordon should see a bit more action with AB gone, and I would start him over Woods. The only down side is that, at least in week one (no AB in play), Tom Brady seemed to favor both Julian Edelman and James White over JG.

meanwhile Woods saw just 2 targets last week even though he was on the field for just about every single offensive drive played. Plus the browns defense is very good at keeping their opponents passing game to a bare minimum (I think they are giving up the fewest fantasy points per a game to receivers in the league)

I would say your best option for flex would be Mark Ingram, he is definitely the most consistent of the three and has proven to be the Ravens primary RB so far.

1 Like

2 targets for woods is deceiving. He had 3 additional catches that were called back on penalties. So it should be 5 targets. 1 of those would have been a TD too.

1 Like