‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Juju for Mack

Just got offered Marlon Mack and a 2020 3rd (keep 10 league) for Juju. Longevity I like Juju, and I’m not sure Mack is going to be the one to push me to the championship, but I do need an RB. Thoughts?

RBs: Gurley, Kerryon, R. Freeman, M. Sanders
WRs: MT, Evans, Juju, Edelman, Chark, Sutton

Simple yay’s or nay’s would be much appreciated :smiley:

I’d be pulling the trigger on that one for sure. I have JuJu and he’s just going to sit on my bench all year long with his name value preventing me from cutting him. It’s brutal. You are right, your team is more favorable at the WR position and could use (a little) help at RB.

My vote: take it. Marlon Mack is super underrated - he’s RB14 right now but I won’t be surprised if he’s top-10 by the end of the year.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! Only thing holding me back is I’m not sure if Mack is going to be the difference maker in getting me the championship - and I have the potential of trading away Sutton for Sony or Evans for Bell, and I’d rather do both of those… but those trade talks are taking forever right now.

1 Like

Gurley, Kerryon, and Mack can definitely win you a championship!

1 Like

I pulled the trigger… Mack and a 2020 2nd for Juju and a 2020 4th.

Now got Gurley, Kerryon, Mack, MT, Evans, Edelman, Chark, Sutton, Engram. Hoping that can do it for me.

I’m ranked 3rd right now to win it though… Team 1 has Chubb, Kamara, DJ, A. Jones, Julio, Keenan, TY, and Team 2 has CMC, Saquon, Fournette, Hopkins, Adams, Cooper, and Hooper or Ertz to play at TE. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

Nice. and @ryanchaparian :+1:
Juju’s preexisting volatility in a role he’s not built/ready for, on a realing team makes him an easy shop for me in exchange for a proven, fluid playmaker that can reliably get you production to help you win now. Which seems like your goal. I’m admittedly not experienced in dynasty at all but I imagine that’s inline

1 Like

I do think Juju will be a great star, just not this year, so the rebuilding team definitely got a bargain for a 22 year old in a position that has a far longer shelf-life than RBs.

1 Like

Not this year, maybe not even this team. It’s too bad, because irl, he’s amazing in our communities here. Beloved is appropriate.
Almost a cult status. That’s Pittsburgh though.
But good luck man! #GitSom💪

I agree with the decision. I did the same in a keeper league and moved on from juju and swapped for Godwin. Who knows what Pitt will look like next year.

2 Likes

Ya I’m a Pitt fan and his personality is just so rejuvenating and contagious. Remember grabbing him off the waiver two years ago… he’ll be very missed.

1 Like

Very good point. Anything can happen in half a season and a whole offseason.

1 Like