‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Juju or Amari cooper?

So I’ve been asking a lot of questions recently and asking folks to compare Juju to a lot of other receivers. I took juju in my draft because he was the best player available but I’m still not so high on him. Who do you guys like better, juju, or cooper? Yeah the raiders Offense is somewhat questionable but I feel like cooper has no direct competition for top wideout option there. While juju is at best the 3rd option. What do you guys think? Am I wrong about juju? Should I be higher on him?

I like Cooper for a bounce back year, we’ve seen longer stretches of solid performance from him.

Cooper is a WR in an offense that under performed last year, that has lost a ton of targets with Crabtree leaving. If they are telling the truth about Cooper playing maimed last year then he will surprise a lot of people this year.
JuJu is the 3rd option in the offense. I think Juju is great, but for the money you have to pay for him this year it is a risky bet. I think he is being drafted at the 80% of his ceiling, which mean he really has to impress for you to get a return on your investment.

Cooper by a lot

Cooper by a long country mile.

I think people are underestimating the the impact James Washington will have on that offense.

Cooper is by far and away the most talented receiver on that offense and Gruden’s offenses have typically produced a solid WR1. Last year, plagued by injuries on him as well as Carr and that entire offense just was out of sync TBH. Expect better things from them all this year. I will caveat though that you need to understand what you’re getting with cooper.

I fully expect him to be a 1k+ yard receiver with about 6-8 TDs. However, he is a boom bust receiver. He’s going to have those weeks where he has like 4 catches for 30 yards and then go like 10 catches for 200 and a TD so make sure you have the roster composition to be able to support that type of player. That is what he’s always been. I don’t see it changing.