‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Juju trade

i have JuJu but I am thin at RB. I have an offer to give JuJu away and a 2nd round from 2019 for K. Johnson and M. Gallup. deal or no deal?

I’m in a similar situation and I’d say no to that deal

Any reason in particular?

I believe Juju will hit around 100 targets being on a powerful offense and I dont think it’s worth 2 rookies, one of which is competing for carries with 3 others. Gallup is a potential wr1 but I think it’s a little risky knowing what you have in Juju. Plus hes only 21.

that’s not a good enough offer

I am just slim at RB. Thanks for your help clan.

I think there are others you could go after if you want to deal Juju. Could maybe package him with picks for cook?

That’s a good option, this was an auction draft and people went way to high on RB’s. My starter is Rex Berkhead and Tevin Coleman. I also have rookie RB Freeman, Hines, and Ballage.

Coleman should get paid and Freeman should win out in Denver. This a dynasty or just a yearly draft?

Dynasty, I feel like I have the deepest bench by far because I had money to spend throughout the draft. The other guys were mocking my technique, so now I want to destroy them…

Lol love it. Dude i hope you do. I love juju but I’m currently trying to flip him for a true #1 like keenan or Evans. Bell actually fell to the 10th pick in our startup so I’m sitting pretty lol