‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Jujus knee

Anyone worried about jujus “annoying” knee injury? For redraft it’s definitly off putting. What about dynasty? Would you couple with someone for a top tier wr or wait and hope it pans out?

It’s tough to say. I’ll just put it like this; I wouldn’t offer JuJu at a discounted value over his knee, but if you can leverage him to add a stronger piece – I wouldn’t shy away from it. I still love JuJu in all formats, though. Redraft or dynasty. The knee thing hasn’t yet reached panic mode and he still has plenty of time to get it sorted.

I really don’t think it’s serious. I’ve naturally faded away from him in redraft as a Steelers fan just because of Ben’s history of never supporting two WRs, now having a more tactical field stretcher in Washington as compared to Bryant and McDonald looking to get more involvement. I personally don’t think he’s worth the ADP but at a discount, I’d snatch him up.

With that said, I love him in dynasty but there are some real JuJu truthers and super fans out there so if you can ever trade him for an upgrade at the position, I say do it for sure.