‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Julio and DJ for Bell and Duke

I traded Julio Jones and David Johnson for Le’veon Bell and Duke Johnson in a 12 man (Yes, Auction) ppr. Can someone help me out and deem this decision good or bad?

nooooooooooooooooooooooo. don’t do it

Nope nope nope cancel it lol

Well… There goes my season… I’m 0-3 and I wanted some wins this season, I figured a trade for the number 1 RB would be the correct move. Duke Johnson for the FLEX and my RB’s off weeks because I’m very light on RBs…

I’m confused - why is this a bad move?

It’s not terrible. Basically a 1 for 1 swap with Bell/Julio and DJ does you nothing sitting on your bench. DJ gets you 0pts the next 8 weeks. Duke can contribute something, especially if you say he’s gonna be your flex. Sitting at 0-3 what have you got to lose?

I mean it’s redraft right? DJ would just be hanging out on your roster with no guarantee to play, and you get the best RB. I like it.

Feels good right now that’s for sure, now I’m sitting at 1-3 and he’s sitting at 0-4 with a 4.5 point week from Julio.

Glad it worked out for you. Lev crushed.

I think people were confused in the beginning? Thinking he was trading FOR Julio? I mean it’s a no brainer youbdef want bell and duke over julio and useless dj. Why were people saying no to that?