‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Julio/Godwin trade! is it worth it?! 1/2 ppr help!

Points for first downs, rush attempts, long plays…

I am not super strong at RB, but I do have Carson and Ingram, but am struggling a little with this prosed trade. The Julio owner wanted Ingram and Gallup for Julio. Or would it be more prudent to try and flip Gallup and Hill for Julio? I’d be left with Hopkins, Julio, and Hollywood Brown (who is droppable at this point in our league).

1 Like

I wouldn’t do it, you’re paper thin at RB.

1 Like

@henry_wilson would it be better to try and flip Hill and Gallup for either Julio or Godwin? Would that be more reasonable?

@Gramercy_Riffs @RightWingFantasy can you opine as well?

Brady scored 44 points in our scoring format last night BTW…

1 Like

Gallup is a way bigger part of DAL than I anticipated. The targets are delicious. Losing Mark Ingram is a hit.

How do you feel about what Julio could bring to your team vs what you’d lose when they left?

Tyreek the Streak will be back to patch up Gallups departure…and then some, I’d imagine. I think AJ will come back motivated; hopefully in time. But you’ll be matchup swapping, with the rest of your RBs. I don’t know the ebb and flow of your league. Does Julio balance that? It might. I’m just curious

1 Like

I mean I was looking for super star studded performance and roster of super stud receivers. Julio and Godwin are wants and not needs, but I do like the consistency of Godwin for sure. I need a better tight end after Herndon tanked me. Godwin would be a luxury with his volume and the bonus scoring, but once Hill and AJ get going I should be ok. Gallup has been dominant and Dak is in a contract year so he wants those air yards and TD’s, and with Cooper getting the number 1 CB’s, Gallup is basically running free and looking really good doing it!

1 Like

Yeah in my FP PPR league he’s avg close enough to 20 ppg. Im just slightly suspicious of this Kellen Clemmens offense while it figures itself out. He’s performing regardless, though I can’t imagine Cobb being held in check much longer. His skillset could be invaluable in what I see as this scheme

I don’t like going Hill and Gallup because you’ve got some gamers but you’re kind of thin. You’ve got RB flexibility but they’re interchangeable…except Mark and Chris. Thoughts?

1 Like

And when I say thin I mean at this point. If your able to maintain and your wideouts come back and give you their worth, this whole thing could be unnecessary

1 Like

I think I am just trying to tinker because I am 2-3 and was losing patience. Going to sit tight and maybe trade for a TE…

1 Like

Yeah best to be honest with yourself. You’re not out of it. Don’t think yourself out of it. But don’t let that make you miss/see a good opportunity. Good luck bro!

1 Like

Off topic, what are your thoughts on Kareem Hunt coming back and dethroning Chubb in an effort to live up to the hype of the team. Is the coach creative enough?

1 Like

@Gramercy_Riffs I am not sure what to make of it. He might more carries to spell Chubb, but this is kinda like the Browns offense right now… Super studs in a bad place…

1 Like

PffffBahahaha! :slight_smile::smile::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::rofl: this is true. Andy Reid’s not in CLE.

Chiefs backs don’t last long or do well when they leave.

“…who? Jamaal Charles? What’s a Jamaal Charles?..”

1 Like