‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Julio Jones and CMC for Gurley?

12 team, 0.5 PPR. Am I giving away too much for Gurley?

Who are your other WRs and RBs?

My WRs
J. Jones
J. Edelman
K. Golladay
G. Tate
T. Smith

My RBs:
CMC
Mixon
Chubb
Lindsay
A. Jones

I don’t think it’s too much. Not wild about Edelman and Tate/Golladay as my WRs, but with Mixon, Gurley, and Chubb as the RBs, it doesn’t really matter.

How many WRs start in your league?

2 WRs, 2 RBs

Any flex position?

1 QB, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, Kicker and DST

I would try and work another wr to package in that trade like tate/julio/cmc for gurley and a wr2

as a fellow julio owner, i would do it. Getting Gurley and getting rid of julio no touchdown jones would feel nice. But maybe try getting another wr2 from gurley’s owner, just to be safe

@MikeMeUpp, @Caveman45, @James89… your thoughts guys?

Getting rid of all the guys that never score touchdowns for the best player in fantasy? Go for it man. If anyone’s dumb enough to trade away the automatic 30 points of Gurley for nothing short of a guaranteed championship they’re doing it wrong. You can replace McCaffrey with the guys you have, so Julio “No Touchdowns” Jones is the real price here. It’s a price that you shouldn’t hesitate to pay.

If receiver becomes an issue you have the RB depth to swing a trade (Chubb or Lindsay could each net a decent receiver right now)

It’s definitely a lot to give up, but end of the day, it definitely makes your team better. Your WRs will be pretty weak but when you have Gurley/Mixon/Chubb as the floor, that’s not that bad.

If you pull this trade off, i’d try and take Tate + Lindsay and flip back into a WR1.

Also, I’d try and grab back a depth piece back from the gurley owner. Someone who is a potential WR3/flex play.

As is often the case I agree with @MikeMeUpp, a good trade to pull off but i would be on to the next deal for something along the lines of what Mike mentioned to even my team out again by reloading the WR1 posistion to support that RB core