Julio jones for damien williams (D. Montgomery owner)

Would you trade julio Jones for damien williams. I also have david Montgomery and my other receivers are DJ Moore, Amari Cooper and Davante Adams?

I don’t love the idea of trading away for a 4-5 week rental. If you are struggling at RB which it looks like you may be with the WRs you have. Then I would say you pull the trigger. I wouldn’t start Julio over those three any given week as long as everyone is healthy. I would say make a try for Damien Harris or some other low end RB 2 first with Julio maybe.

I know that is my hesitation, but yeah definitely a struggle at RB. Pretty much only got Montgomery in the first 5 rounds of the draft. But that is the logic, i have not started Julio once with those 3. Even though Cooper has not played great since Week 1, he still seems to be in a better spot. So do i guarantee myself a Bears RB (Which is not great unless they are playing the lions) or try to score a low end RB 2 like Harris. Thanks for the input, i will put out some other feelers and see if i can score 8-10pts. Maybe a Trey Sermon if possible with Eli Mitchell returning