Julio Jones trade proposition

12 team .5 ppr
there’s a guy in my league with Julio Jones and Emmanuel Sanders and Julian Edelman who is looking for running backs.I do not trust my wide receivers for the remaining of the season and playoffs.
I want Julio Jones what would be a good trade combo to help my team that is 8-2
My team is…
RB: CMC, Barkley, Conner, Breida, Donta Foreman and Tevin Coleman
WR: Marvin Jones, John Brown, Watkins, Sutton, Miller
TE: Ertz
QB: Rodgers
Def: Chicago

Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you for reading

I’d try a 1 on 1 swap with CMC first and see if he counters with an offer.

1 Like

He would definitely accept that but CMC has had two 30 pt games back to back with a great schedule. I feel like I’d be getting the weaker side of that trade in a 1 v 1 swap.

Well i would not trade barkley or conner for him. The Panthers play the saints twice during playoff week and the saints are good against running backs. Breida is also very good when he is healthy and he seems to be getting healthy

So you think I’d be fine with starting Breida Conner and Barkley ROS and thru playoffs thru week 14-16. I can see that.

Yeah. You already know what Conner and Saquan are going to do. But Shanahan loves breida so much that he plays and gives him his carries when he’s not healthy. Last week was the first time he has been healthy for a month and he had a huge game.

1 Like

You would definitely need to give up one of your top 3 RBs, and I think CMC is the one to cash in on. Breida will do fine ROS, but you need a solid WR more than CMC

1 Like

I like CMC more than Conner but that’s just me. He is so useful in all parts of the game. He is the only playmaker in Carolina and the coach knows this.

1 Like

Alright. Im pretty much guaranteed the playoffs at this point. So I’m just focused on beefin up my lineup for weeks 14-16. Thanks for the advice. I’m sure he’ll take CMC or Conner. I’ve just never been a fan of trading Rb1’s for wr1s. Just making sure I got the depth to make this workr for me in the playoffs

1 Like

It’s a tad different when you have 3 RB1s and no WR1 though haha

1 Like

It’s a coin flip. I think Conner has an easier schedule playoff week tho and it’s easier to stack the box against Carolina. Steelers also have the best OL right now on the league along with AB and Juju, hard to focus on Conner and he can run all day.

1 Like

No doubt about it. I just prefer CMC. Conner is a stud too. I just think CMC is the only playmaker in Carolina and you can use the guy anywhere. Cam will check down a lot I think.

1 Like

Why not ask for Julio Jones + something in return for CMC, I agree RB is more valuable than WR. If the CMC owner in my league offered CMC up for my Julio before my team got fully stocked on studs I would’ve taken it fairly quickly(I’m fullPPR though) thinking he just gave CMC away.

1 Like

That should be doable. I’m from North Carolina so there is a lot of favorite bias towards CMC. Anybody in our league would take him. At this point I need to mine the best playoff wr1 value. I could probably go after any wr1 but Im thinking Julio specifically cuz he’s owned by a 4-6 team low on running backs (other suggestions are welcome) My lowest game this season is 115pts. The lineup has been very successful. Just need to polish it before the deadline week 13

I love targeting teams with losing records and definitely try to use that home team bias, ik I fall victim to it occasionally.

I took advantage of the trade deadline and traded my bench. More importantly my stash running backs Gus Edwards, Breida and Coleman.
Trade was:
Coleman, Edwards, John Brown, Cortland Sutton for Jarvis Landry and Robert Woods.
Other trade was:
Breida for Sanders straight.
My starting lineup team for week 13 and the playoffs Week 14-16
QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: McCaffrey, Barkley
WR: Woods, Sanders
FLEX: Conner
TE: Ertz
DEF: Chicago
K: who cares Matt Bryant
This league is 4 yrs old and Ive never seen a team this stacked. Hopefully no one gets injured. Good luck in the playoffs everybody.

1 Like

This team would even scare me with my superteam lol
Ertz is such a huge advantage, you should have the advantage at every position during your playoff run, except maybe WR if someone doubled up on them in the first two rounds.