Julio trade?

Anyone else trying to get rid of Julio or is he going to get time off to get healthy and help me win later in the season. I can’t keep playing the hamstring game and having him leave halfway through a game. Who are some people you would accept for him? Offer on the table for Dionte Johnson. I also have Kupp, Fuller, Chark, CeeDee. RBS are CMC and Mike Davis, Miles Sanders and Boston Scott, Jonathan Taylor, Gaskin. QBs are Dak and Big Ben. TEs are Schultz and Logan Thomas… Posted earlier but was looking for a little more input. Thanks. 10 person PPR league.

I am currently being offered Julio for my Kupp and reading this scares me off accepting.

I really like Johnson’s upside. He has been a target machine while on the filed this season. Its tough to lose Julio tho knowing his floor is so high when healthy and he will single handedly win you at least 1 week before the end of the year.

Would you rather have Julio or Kupp?

If I had other receivers then I would hold Julio until he’s healthy because he has week winning upside. His floor could lose you a week though if you put him in and he keeps reaggrivating his hammy and doesn’t finish the game. Kupp is also going to have good games but I don’t feel good about playing him every week but he is on a decent role right now so if you need to play someone to get a win now, Kupp is healthy at least…