Just curious

I always see the fantasy football magazines at the grocery stores and gas stations. Never even picked one up and looked inside one. Has anyone ever used one and is it even worth it as a source or info or is the podcast and UDK enough?

I admit I haven’t looked recently but the problem nowadays is a magazine is obsolete by the time it hits the shelves. Magazines right now probably have Melvin Gordon and AJ Green in prime positions and at this point in the year the udk/other sources are just more up to date

1 Like

Not worth spending the money on. They are not bad, the writing is pretty good and all, but they are outdated and all the information contained in them can be found free online. Can be fun to flip through for nostalgia sake as these were our primary source of fantasy info 15+ years ago.

1 Like

Guy in my league brings one every year he buys on the way to the draft. I roll my eyes at him but he has won the league 3 of the past 5 years. I did finish higher and scored gobs of more points in the RS but it didn’t matter. He has had some incredible good fortune in the playoffs. Things like kickers scoring 25pts and half court dart throws that bounce off the top of the backboard and go in…meh.

1 Like