‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Just got offer KAllen for my Rolls Royce and ARob. Do I take it?

My other RBs are Saquon, Mixon, Lamar, and Rex. My other WRs are Baldwin, DT, and Amari. Help!!

Or should I wait it out to see how ARob and Royce look week 1?? They both have good upside, but this is prolly my only shot at a top tier WR since this guy lost McKinnon and is trying to rebuild his team.

what are the details. standard ppr redraft?

You could wait and see…but I think I would pull the trigger on this deal.

You could use a boost at WR, especially with Baldy not right. I’m not sold on DT this year and something is rotten in the state of Oakland; Amari is no blue chipper.

While I do like Royce a lot and parting with him will be hard, you’ve got Saquon, Mixon, Miller, and Burkhead. You’re good there. With that stable, you could stand to lose Royce; you’re getting a VERY good receiver in return and it makes your team more complete.

1/2 PPR redraft

.5 PPR r draft

I think i agree [quote=“saturnismine, post:4, topic:72942, full:true”]
You could wait and see…but I think I would pull the trigger on this deal.

You could use a boost at WR, especially with Baldy not right. I’m not sold on DT this year and something is rotten in the state of Oakland; Amari is no blue chipper.

While I do like Royce a lot and parting with him will be hard, you’ve got Saquon, Mixon, Miller, and Burkhead. You’re good there. With that stable, you could stand to lose Royce; you’re getting a VERY good receiver in return and it makes your team more complete.
[/quote]

Yea it’s feels so close, which makes it a fair deal for both sides. I won’t feel bad if Royce is the RB2 that we expect. It’s the WR1 upside that ARob has that makes me hesitant. Everybody seems to think the Chicago offense is going to take a big step forward this year

And thats fantasy football in a nutshell lol the great unknown and the trill of gambling hah!

good luck man.