‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Just got offered Mixon + Rivers for Woodhead + Palmer (0.5 PPR)

So I was just offered Joe Mixon and Phillip Rivers for Danny Woodhead and Carson Palmer. I’m the Woodhead and Palmer owner. This is a 0.5 PPR league.

I’m skeptical about Mixon as the Bengals have the 31st rated offensive line per Pro Football Focus (2nd worst just ahead of the Seahawks). Not to mention Mixon is in a logjam situation with Hill and Gio.

Meanwhile Woodhead is in a great situation with a QB in Joe Flacco who produced a league leading 142 targets to RBs last season. With Juszczyk gone to San Francisco that leaves a lot of opportunity for Woodhead to feast in a 0.5 PPR league. The Ravens also have one of the best strength of schedules for RBs and the #1 SOS during fantasy playoffs.

My other RBs currently are LeSean McCoy, Danny Woodhead, Matt Forte, Jacquizz Rodgers, Jamaal Williams, and Joe Williams.

Pick 2 out of this group
Late Round Fliers

I also have Woodhead and Palmer on my team. LOL

I drafted him WH for same reason, Although I Mixon was drafted before him in my league. I think Mixon has a higher ceiling, but his risk is much higher. How is rest of roster ? do you need steady points (woodhead)? Or can you afford to take a chance ?

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: LeSean McCoy
RB: Danny Woodhead
WR: Odell Beckham Jr.
WR: Terrelle Pryor Sr.
TE: Tyler Eifert
Flex: Allen Robinson
Flex: Willie Snead
D/ST: Seahawks
K: Wil Lutz
Bench: Matt Forte, Jacquizz Rodgers, Jamaal Williams, Rex Burkhead, Carson Palmer