GURLEY
HUNT
SANDERS
JUJU
MACK
KITTLE
MIN/PIT
DAN BAILEY

I just traded Kamara for Gurley straight up while he was on a bye, I’m 8-2 and 2 games above the 3rd seed. Sorry i just had to flex. I am now going to celebrate my trade with a beer.

1 Like

oh my goodness. but honestly not a bad move for your opponent. especially if he cant afford losing this week.

1 Like

your team is dangerous, how many in your league?

1 Like

Nice! I would be watching Gurley highlights while you enjoy that beer(s).

PS I clinched the playoffs and the Gurley owner is in a must win. I’m about to offer Saquon. Gotta love no trade deadlines sometimes.

1 Like

Tried to do this exact trade because the (former) Gurley owner really needed to keep winning this week. They traded Gurley for Hill straight up instead…

Nice trade for you after this week!

1 Like

Sigh, Im thinking about the same trade.
I have Gordon/ Kamara/ Michel.
Gurley owner has terrible players otherwise and is on the bubble.

Who out of Gordon/ Kamara would you trade away?

Kamara ROS - ATL, DAL, TB, CAR, PIT
Gordon ROS - ARI, PIT, CIN, KC, BAL

1 Like

my biased opinon says kamara, but thats because im a kamara owner. Melvin has looked good this year though. especially after the bye. idk man. thats tough. honestly a toss up. both teams are good too. i think the usage will always be there for gordon, but i think the explosiveness from kamara and his nose for the endzone give him a slight edge.

1 Like

help with mine? Gus Edwards for Jarvis Landry Trade

1 Like

I would want to keep Gordon

I’m in a keeper league and was able to get Tyreek Hill and Phillip Rivers for Mitchell Trubisky and Tyler Lockett. Current line-up below. I’m leading my division with two games to go and currently 3rd in points overall:

Rivers
Saquon
Tyreek
Allen
Heuerman
Ingram/AJ Green
Rams/Saints DST
Succop

:beers::poultry_leg::beers:

CELEBRATING WITH YA BUDDY!!! GOOD JOB!!!

2 Likes