‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Just wanted to commend the COMMUNITY HERE!

Don’t know if everybody caught or checked out the post about the Commish that illegally changed his MELVIN GORDON. BUT…if not…PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!! Just goes to show the commaradery (sp???) here!!!

This is why we count/depend on/trust each other!!! We stick together/help each other and THIS IS WHAT THIS SPORT (FANTASY FOOTBALL) SHOULD BE AND STAND FOR!!!

We’re all in this for the fun, challenge and essence of what it all was meant to be!!!
In case any of y’all missed or overlooked it…here’s the OP: “ESPN glitch or cheating commissioner?” (Sorry…I’m not sure how to “link” one post to another).

But…PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!! (if you can find it)

AND TO CLOSE WITH THIS…BIG THANKS TO THE BALLERS FOR PROVIDING THIS CHAT SITE!!! If not for y’all ……NONE of us would be here!!!

I agree, I enjoy having a community to reach out too

My fantasy football experience has been drastically changed this year after finding not only the FFB podcast, but subsequently finding the Footclan community too.

And of course, @MikeMeUpp’s insight and dedication to fantasy football + watching film has been a huge help to many of us I know. Thank you to him and to all!

@thomas_man…for what it’s worth buddy…I know for a fact from all the posts here that I’ve kept up with…YOU, my friend have helped many here as well. So…please accept the thanks from me on behalf of the others here that have benefited from your thoughts and feedback!!! Thanks for all you’ve contributed!!! You’re much appreciated!!!

@thomas_man Thanks for the shout out bro. Glad I could help with my blabbing. Hopefully you’ve managed to fade my faulty advice on the number of occasions that I’ve proved to be incorrect. Specifically Thielen. Who continues to prove that he is here to shatter records and take that #1 overall WR spot…

You’ve helped me a ton, but I’m also glad I don’t completely ignore my own conscience :wink:

Yeah this is a great forum! I had that exact same scenario happen last year in a league I played where the commish late swapped guys! Pissed me off to the core! I had pictures to prove it to from kickoff to when he swapped! Needless to say no one wants him to be a commish anymore.

And @MikeMeUpp you’ve given me great advice so far man. Thank you and all you guys!

Agreed! Love this!