Just when I was ready to break up

I was about done with Waller until I saw that Renfrow is out. So my question is, in a non-ppr who do I roll with?

Darren Waller @ KC

or

Ryan Griffin @ CIN

1 Like

I feel like that shouldnt be as tough of a call as it is. You think the Raiders bounce back against the soft kc defense? Its not like Griffin had a crazy game but he does seem to be a favored target.

I think id lean towards Waller just because hes done more on the year and has the higher ceiling and i feel like their floors a both pretty similiar

1 Like

I like Griffin, and Waller has mostly been a disappointment the last several weeks, but I agree with @dbmville and go Waller here. My TE model has him projected to be the TE5 this week vs. KC, where Griffin is projected to be the TE15 vs. Cincinnati. The Ballers also rank Waller higher this week (TE4 vs. TE9). My TE model is below for reference. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!