‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

K. Allen, Carr, Shady for Green, Prescott, D. Martin

Got offered Keenan Allen Derek Carr and Shady and I would be giving up Green, Prescott and Doug Martin.
12 team PPR IDP

My Roster
QB: Prescott, Winston
WR: Green, Baldwin, Kearse, Hurns, Benjamin
RB: Lynch, Cohen, Gillislee, Martin, Kamara
TE: Gronk

I originally tried trading Prescott and Gillislee for Carr and Dalvin Cook, and this is his counter offer. What do you guys think?

No thanks. I like your pieces a lot better.

Shew, this is close. Depends on how you feel about Keenan being your #1. I actually moved him this week for Fournette, and I’m regretting it. Rivers looks his way so much that he’s always on the WR1 fringe.

I like the guaranteed production of Shady over Doug. A lot of people are relying on Doug to come in and crush, but I’m not as high on him.

Don’t do it. Green and Prescott are better than what he’s offering you.

Thanks for the input! Think I’m going to counter this again and see what I can do

Green is easily the most valuable player involved and Prescott is as safe a weekly QB one as nearly anyone in the league.

Yes I would do this. Green isn’t obviously the most valuable player in this trade… You get LeSean McCoy is a top back and has crazy workload. Green is still obviously a top WR though. However, Keenan Allen is a high floor guy, and we aren’t sure exactly what Martin will turn into. It’s not a homerun for you, but I usually prefer to have top RB talent over top WR talent.