I have an option here to give mccafery and hyde and receive kamara and James Conner. I obviously really wanna do it but I’m 5-0 and kamara is on bye and mccafery isn’t. My first thought was to wait until the week is over and hope he left the trade and accept it then. Right now my roster is
Am I really compromising that much by waiting?