‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Kamara trades

Just traded Alvin Kamara and Tyreek Hill for Antonio Brown, David Johnson, and LeSean McCoy. So now my RBs stand at David Johnson, Devonte Freeman, Telvin Coleman, Javorius Allen, LeSean McCoy, Corey Clement, Matt Breida. WRs are Antonio Brown, Emanuel Sanders, Tyler Boyd, Marvin Jones, and Geronimo Allison. With Aaron Rodgers and Jared Cook as the rest. Reviews? I’m worried.

Idk. Who really knows. you spread the risk around at least and got yourself a true WR1. Maybe Lesean will end up in Philly too? You def needed a better #1 WR so that was a nice accomplishment for sure.

That’s not bad. Just hope DJ continues to play a larger role, which I think he will. AB is like a freaking Hydrogen Bomb.

There is risk in every trade, you improved your WR for more consistent high profile AB, and you are rolling the dice with what could turn out to be a great RB on the upswing…

I love Kirk on Arizona and think he’s a total sleeper. He is the no.1 there and should have a HUGE second half of the year as they continue to get Rosen up to speed and open up the playbook…

does that mean you advocate for fitz being expendable now? there have undoubtedly been many fantasy owners one click away from dropping him all season long…

Depends. If you can hold him until he’s fully healthy, I’d do it and roster him for a couple more weeks. I’d honestly prefer to package him and trade him away before dropping him, but IF I was in a pinch and needed to drop him for an emergency, I would not think twice at this point…

yeah. it’s a sad state of affairs. and he’s made top 10 stat seasons so many times with a carousel of different QB’s. i’d love to see them all pick up their level so DJ can shine like he’s supposed to. that dude is talented as hell

Fitz is a FA in my league.