‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Kareem Hunt and bench player for AJ Green and Travis Kelce?

My other rbs are Hyde and Ingram. WRs Brown, Thomas, and Hogan. Had Charles clay at TE until he got hurt and have been streaming since. Is this to good of an offer to pass ? Can I flip brown or green for another stud rb and improve at TE in the process? I’m currently 5-1

Don’t do it! It’s an incredibly sexy offer, but you’d be giving up the number one point earner in all of fantasy (depending on scoring system I suppose), but still. Your receivers are great; so you’d downgrade in RB severely; Slightly upgrade your WR, and better your TE position slightly. I’d sell Ingram high for a TE with an upward trend (Evan Engram, Cameron Brate, Austin Seferian Jenkins, Hunter Henry etc.) Maybe package him with a receiver to get a good TE and a backup RB (someone who will do in a pinch). You’re 5-1 for a reason, now is not the time for a huge shakeup.

What you’ve been doing has been working. I’d keep doing what you’re doing or sell Ingram high after his monster game. I’d only ever think of trading Hunt if he gets hurt or has 3 down weeks in a row and can still get him for a high price.