KC RB’s Pick up or leave?

Haven’t heard much on Damien or McCoy but in a full PPR which KC running back is worth rostering?

All four are free agents, the player I would be dropping is DJ.

Any thoughts on this? @Sith_Are_People_Too you’re good for a logical take, any insight?

If all the KC backs are available I would prioritize adding Damien. He still has the most upside as starting RB for that offense.

1 Like

Im stashing Darryl just incase and i have the extra spot to do it. I played him like week 3 against the lions and got 2 td out of him so if hes starting i dont think id mind plugging him in.
Like Sith said though if you can get Damien id take him first

2 Likes

I think Damien would be the add. No word on his rib injury yet, but Shady came in and fumbled (again). I have got to believe they want Damien to be the main guy, but this will always be a committee. I am still holding Damien, though. McCoy is sitting out there as a free agent in my league, but I feel rostering both at this point is not worth the bench spot.

2 Likes

Thanks @Sith_Are_People_Too @breakingadam and @dbmville - would you all be happy dropping DJ for Damien (consensus)?

I think he has the most upside for sure. He’s a beat wire guy too if the ribs are okay he’ll be the top add in my league.

For context I have Kamara, Jones, White and Coleman at RB too, just loading up and what an upside guy vs DJ who is more landmine now.

I would grab both Williams’ or McCoy but I’m stuck holding two TEs while Engram is down for the minute.

I havent followed dj all that much this year i know hes banged up and basically losing his starting job to drake and edmunds so i would feel pretty good about where you are with rbs to drop him and get potentially the rb1 for one of the leagues best offenses (williams over shady too)

1 Like