Keenan Allen - Buy Low Candidate?

Would you consider Keenan Allen a buy low candidate? I have decent RB depth and am considering trading Sony Michel or Melvin Gordon for Keenan Allen. Good or bad idea? Both my WRs have bye week next week and I have AJ Green and John Brown so I need another WR and dont want to rely on Waivers

I mean if you can pull it off go for it. I highly doubt they would do Gordon for Allen straight up as Gordon has been pretty bad as well. Might be able to pull off Michel for him since he’s had a couple good games, but I know if I was the Allen owner I wouldn’t do that straight up.

What if I added in Robert Woods with Melvin Gordon? Too much? Too little?

I mean you are trading 2 guys who have underperformed. Once again as a Allen owner I wouldn’t be interested. Robert Woods isn’t even startable this year. If they are going by name alone they might go for it, but if the Allen owner has any sense he’s going to know that they have both been bad this year.

That’s a fair point. So who would you take in return for Keenan Allen and consider it fair?

I mean I don’t know who is on your team. So hard to say. And I don’t know his team makeup so hard to know what he needs.

My roster is as follows:

QB: Lamar Jackson, Jared Goff
RB: Saquon Barkley, Aaron Jones, Sony Michel, Melvin Gordon, Miles Sanders, Devin Singletary
WR: Julio Jones, John Brown, AJ Green, Robert Woods
TE: Mark Andrew’s, TJ Hockenson
Kicker:
Defense:

His roster is:

QB: Ryan Tannehill, Drew Brees, Carson Wentz
RB: Austin Eckler, Ty Johnson, Keryon Johnson, David Montgomery
WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evan’s, Keenan Allen, Emanuel Sanders, Cortland Sutton
TE: Gerald Everett, Greg Olson

I mean he needs running backs so he might do Michel for Allen straight up. Otherwise maybe Gordon and Brown for Allen?