‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Keenan allen or devante adams this week

seeing adams on the injury report now scares me i know allen has struggled but has a good matchup against the raiders. thoughts?

Keenan Allen 100%.

do you really have the luxury of choosing between the two? play both if you can!

I think i want to play yeldon over one of them in the flex. is that crazy or should i just start both?

Go with Keenan Allen(says this Vikings fan)

I’m starting Allen 100 percent this week he is due for a bounce back I hope

would you go yeldon over adams in the flex?

Yeldon for sure(says this Vikings fan)

bias aside who would you pick

I would go Adams over Yeldon if he plays but it’s high risk, which is why I am sitting him this week. In my situation — Trying to decide in .5ppr which 2 out of 3 Davante Adams, John Brown and Mixon. I’m playing Brown and Mixon.

I dont know why, but I feel Keenan is due for his big game this week. Aaron Rodgers is healthier, but with no Randle Cobb and possibly no allison, not sure if Adam’s will get more than 6/60 and maybe a score…just my 2 cents!

i’m 1-3 this is a must win game i’m projected to win by 20 but projections are usually wrong i’m always favored. guy i’m playing has cam and gurley who both can go off at any time but my lineup rn is ryan connor zeke reed diggs allen yeldon or adams panthers d and gost

Keenan allen is a must play at home vs raiders this week. They can’t cover him, period.

Adams depends on if he’s playing. He’s still hurt as of now so if he’s still questionable leading up to the game, don’t mind you playing Yeldon against a bottom 3 rush D in the league in a game where Jax is going to want to run the ball a lot to keep mahomes off the field. So I could see yeldon getting 20+ touches.

adams has been cleared to play, do i fire him up over yeldon?

Yeah I’d fire him up. Gets Slay in coverage but he beat out Rhodes and White just fine for past 2 weeks and Rodgers said he wants to get adams the ball more.