Keenan Allen thanks for nothin

Who else is gonna lose because of the bagel from Allen? Of all the weeks for Mr. Injury Prone himself to come out to play it’s this one. I wish the guy the best it looked ugly but he has some of the worst luck I’ve ever seen! I’ve learned my lesson with him fool me once shame on you fool me this many times I’m just a glutton for punishment. He already has been on/off with the hip all year and he falls right on it. Talk about some bad luck and I know I’m not alone. Good luck to the rest of you who had him.

1 Like

Im gunna lose because they spotted mahomes short on that last td, and my opponent courtesy of Damien “the omen” williams vultured 6.1pts from me. 12.4pt swing. enraging to say the least

2 Likes

Yea Keenan’s injury killed me. Facing Hill and fortunately he didn’t do much. My team is banged up with Gordon & Conner out. It’s all up to Julio, Adams, DJ, Ian Thomas, Josh Allen and either Dixon, Breida or Jeff Wilson. Screw me!!

Hope to pull through! Good luck guys

2 Likes

I think Wilson is going to have a solid game if breida sits.
good luck bud

Yup I had Justin Jackson keep me afloat but I’m also likely losing OBJ as well so that’s great! I’ve also got Ertz and Cam so two other question marks in their own right. Possibly my worst season for injuries in a long time, team has fallen apart at the worst possible time! Ffs

2 Likes

Facing Allen this week and next in my finals (we have a 2-leg final). Early days but a good start for me.

If Breida doesn’t sit I’m going to be in a tough spot. Would Breida be the play with the likely split backfield or should I roll either Dixon or scrape the barrel and pick up McGuire? UGH

yep allen fucked me over. I was going against kelce mahomes and damien so It wasnt too bad but williams killed me. I wasnt going to play him but after I asked between him and juju in multiple wdis threads everyone said allen

1 Like

Ya I am facing Allen this week so I’m happy, to say the least. I have Rivers and Kelce so up until the end of the game I was stressed. Still uneasy that I only got 38pts from 2 of my main point scorers.

1 Like

Keenan dug me a hole soooo deep. Might not be able to climb out. Starting Cam, Brady on the bench, but trying to acquire Big Ben.

1 Like

It wasn’t just Keenan that hurt people. Take away Keenan, Gordon and Ekeler and Mike Williams instantly became the biggest red zone threat. And got a ton of work.

An opponent in one league I play in started him. It swung the projected outcome from a comfortable win to a close loss.

Well kelce and mahomes underperformed. William’s over performing offset it. It pretty much evened out projection wise thank god.

he went a little over his projected but I tanked with a fat 0 from allen

1 Like

My personal opinion and being a Steelers fan from Pittsburgh play Brady. He carves the Steelers D up EVERY time he plays us he will out score Cam in my opinion