KEEP 4: Gurley, JuJu, Conner, D. Williams, Mahomes, Kittle, Edelman

Who would you keep in a keeper league with max years and keeper costs? (2 qb league and my first pick isnt until the 6th round, and 20/21 I still have all my picks)

• Gurley - 2nd round pick - Release back into the pool after the 19/20 season
  • Bell - 1st round pick - Release back into the pool after the 19/20 season
  • JuJu - 4th round pick - Release back into the pool after the 19/20 season
  • Mahomes - 9th round pick - Release back into the pool after the 20/21 season
  • Conner - 13th round pick - Release back into the pool after the 20/21 season
  • D. Williams - 6th round pick - Release back into the pool after the 20/21 season
  • Kittle - 5th round pick - Release back into the pool after the 20/21 season
  • Edelman - 10th round pick - Release back into the pool after the 20/21 season

I dont think I have a chance to win in the upcoming 19/20 season since I traded all my picks to stack my team. I was debating if I should just keep the guys I can carry to 20/21 and try to win that year.

Any input would be appreciated.

Cheers

I think I would go, Mahomes, Juju & either of Conner, Gurley, or Bell. You’ll still have a stud team considering you’ll have two top twelve backs, a top 6 WR, and a number 1 QB.

Kittle is great, but I feel like you still might be able to draft one of the mid tier guys. And WRs is a deep position, you can probably find a couple of gems in the draft

Mahomes, Conner, JuJu, and Kittle for me. But if I didn’t have to keep four I would debate not keeping Kittle. Great talent, but I err on the side of caution and don’t take a chance on a guy that only did it once and without his starting QB at that. i’d take a later round stab on the wasteland of TE. Like Andrews or Vance the possible next Kittle for way cheaper.

1 Like

Keep Mahomes, Conner and Juju for not only future success but great value.

Then keep Damien Williams to trade him to some sucker cause he thinks he’s getting great sixth round value for next season when Williams is a flash in the pan. One and done.

1 Like