Keep/Cut/Add Advice

Any thoughts on handcuffing my CEH with Darrel Williams and adding N’Keal Harry?
Would need to drop from the following group: Golden Tate, Chris Thompson, Allen Lazard, Brian Edwards

2rb 3wr 1flx 5 bench, 12team 1/2ppr

I would only drop Allen Lazard from that list. VMS could easy end up becoming the WR2 on the Packers.

Chris Thompson is the best RB on the jags right now and he is back with Jay Gruden.

Golden Tate could easily emerge as the lead WR for the Giants.

Brain Edwards has an opportunity this season with Williams going on IR.

2 Likes

Handcuffing a KC RB is never a bad idea. It’s almost guaranteed production because of the system regardless of the RB.

As far as who to drop, I agree with @jack_watts.

2 Likes

Yep, not much more to add here. Good advice all around. Lazard would be my drop if you wanted to pick someone up and I would favor Williams given that he’s your handcuff over Harry.

@guffguffgoose @jack_watts @richmonDOC Thanks for the responses y’all. My only reason of thinking of Tate is because he has a soft tissue and still isn’t practicing. That info change your thoughts?

1 Like

Tate’s injury is concerning. If he can’t play this week you cold throw him in your IR spot and pick up N’Keal Harry without having to drop anyone.

If you’re going to drop someone I wold still drop Lazard over Tate. I think Tate has a better shot at being a constant fantasy player this season then Lizard.

1 Like