‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Keep Wentz or Goff

New to the group…Glad to try you guys out

All TD’s are 6pts for QB with -2 for INTs

Should I keep Wentz and lose my 7th round pick
or
Keep Goff and lose my 17th round pick

Was thinking Goff just because of the major value . hes going in the 8th and 9 in a 14 league while Wentz is going in the 6th or 7th rounds.

thanks guys

Do you have to keep a QB? If this is a single QB league, I’d advocate for keeping other skilled position players. If it was a superflex, I’d keep Wentz.

Couldn’t agree with @MikeMeUpp more. If you are not required to keep a QB and this is a 1QB league I would take another skill position player. If this is a superflex, I would keep Wentz.

However, if for some reason this league is 1QB but you are required to keep a QB, I would keep Goff. He is a good value there and you arent giving up anything to get him. I would save that 7th round pick for a position with more position scarcity.

We do not have to keep a QB, and we only start one QB. I’m already keeping Melvin Gordon in the 4th, I have to Drop David Johnson. I have keenan Allen in the 2nd, have to drop Cooper in the 3rd. I also forgot you can only keep 1 RB.

I do see what your talking about

Maybe I should keep, Keenan in 2nd and Melvin in 4th

Dont realy have anyone else worth keeping

Loving both Melvin and Keenan this year man. Wentz should be solid this year, but he can be very easily replaced by grabbing a guy late and then streaming the position. You wouldn’t be able to find a replacement for Keenan late in your draft or on the waiver wire haha. Good luck man. Keenan and Gordon is definitely the right choice for your team in my opinion.

The FFBallers talk about it a lot, streaming QBs is pretty easy and actually a great option. Last year I think their recommended streamers would have finished as the QB6 in overall total production (or something like that)

I agree…Thanks for the help, looking at the draft I will not get anything like Keenan when it comes back to me in the 2nd. I’m glad i posted, just realized since you guys mentioned it.

Keeping allen in the 2nd is a no brainer. No way I would waste a keeper on QB with that available.

NEVER keep a QB unless it’s like Rodgers in the 15th lol