‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Keeper advice for my OP League

1qb, 2rbs, 3wrs, 1te and one OP PPR league.

The problem is, for some reason, everyone else in my league doesn’t treat this as a 2QB league…it technically isn’t but overall, QBs put up more points in our league scoring format, yet a lot of guys put RBs and WRs in the OP spot where I ALWAYS put another QB in (probably the reason I’ve won back to back championships).

And they also don’t draft like it’s a 2QB league (even though it’s TECHNICALLY not).

I’m debating keeping Jared Goff in the 9th. My issue is that I have no other players worth keeping, but I feel like because of the way everyone drafts, I could probably get Goff later than the 9th. However, I’m pretty high on Goff this year so I would love for him to be on my team.

The alternative to not using my keeper on him in the 9th round is to forfeit any keeper and just draft normally the whole draft. Not sure what to do. Help a brother out!

Ping ping ping. Let me know what you guys think.

If you love goff keep him the 9th round isn’t value to me… But if you like him and want to lock him down I think it’s fine as in the 9th round you are picking bench players usually.

But if your league doesn’t play this as a 2QB league and undervalues QBs then it sounds like you could easily wait…