Keeper Conundrum (Kerryon or R Woods?)

Alright y’all, I’ve been wavering on this for a few days and need to have my keeper in by midnight tonight.

12 team full PPR league, 1 keeper per team (give up a draft pick 2 rounds higher than where player was drafted)

R Woods was my keeper last year after I picked him up off waivers the previous season so I would either be keeping Woods and giving up a 13th rounder or keeping Kerryon and giving up a 5th rounder.

Usually I’d say Woods no problem but I made a trade at the end of last year and picked up an extra 3rd round pick. Adding to the complications, I’ve got the 4th pick in the draft this year and Kamara is not on the board (someone’s keeper) so I’m not guaranteed one of the McCaffrey/Zeke/Kamara/Saquon group of elite RBs. Conner and Chubb are also keepers for other teams so I’m leaning towards keeping Kerryon and then drafting one of the Bell/D Johnson types.

What say you, clan??

Keep Kerryon receivers are deep dude you might even be able to redraft woods anyway with people scrambling after other picks but it sounds like the rb well is dry from the get and kerryon has Darrell bevell as the OC now Robert woods is one of 3 good receivers so while I like him a lot last year was his ceiling I think kerryon has nowhere to go but up lose a fifth for a dude being drafted in the second round typically that’s value my dude

Much thanks man, just needed some confirmation that was the way to go