Keeper Decision Help Requested

Won the championship last year in my 3rd year.
Other owners much more experienced.
Which THREE would you keep? ROUND COST IN ( )
D Adams (1)
J Taylor (1) or a 2 if I keep Adams
A Ekeler (1) or a 2 if keep Adams or a 3 if keep Adams and Taylor
N Chubb (4)
G Kittle (6)
D Henderson (8)
M Gaskin (10)

Adams, ekeler or Chubb depending who you like better this year, and kittle.

2 Likes

As much as it would cost, having Adams, Taylor, and Ekeler as 1-2-3 is damn appealing.

I’d probably go Adams-Chubb-Kittle (1-4-6) and then hopefully get an RB at 2, 3, or 5 but that’s a pretty stacked field so tough to go too far wrong.

1 Like

Chubbs at 4 and Kittle at 6 look to be the best values. I almost like going Adams, Chubb, and Kittle and picking up another strong RB and WR in rounds 2 and 3.

2 Likes

I’d prob go Ekeler, Chubb, Kittle (1,4,6). Load up at WR in rounds 2 and 3 where you should be able to get some great value. If it’s PPR tho, I’d put Adams over Chubb.

2 Likes

Chubb, Kittle Henderson. That’s an RB1 and RB2 and a top tier TE and you keep ur 1,2,3 picks for another RB and 2 WR. Should have quality QB Rd5

2 Likes

I would keep Adams, Ekeler, and Taylor personally. Even though you lose your picks in the 1st 3rnds the value is still there as all 3 of those guys grade out to 1st rnd picks or high 2nds. So you already start out with an RB1 & RB2 and an elite WR1. I’m assuming you do a snake draft inverse of standing so you’re getting pick 10 or 12? And at the turn in a 3 keeper league, none of those guys are gonna be there for you.

If you like Chubb in the 4th and letting Taylor go you get your 3rd back and still have the solid start of RB/RB/WR

1 Like

Snake draft, I pick 7th (12 teams) and its half PPR.

I think Chubb is a lock. Adams also cause you want to keep a WR1. So, sneaky might be to keep Gaskin cause he is young and probably the long term on fins might be decent? he would continue to have a role at least as a pass catching RB even if they eventually bring in a bigger back.
Hard to drop Ekeler also though.

1 Like

I think half ppr Adams Chubb kittle is where I’d go

1 Like

Or punt te, adams ekeler chubb

1 Like

I think I’m in the Adams, Chubb, Kittle camp unless you know a lot of your league mates are giving up their first.

This is where it will pay to do some homework. If you can put yourself into the shoes of the other managers, then you can have a pretty good idea of who they are protecting (and not protecting) and who will have a first rounder. Because if you can go Chubb, Kittle, Henderson and still get Adams/Taylor/Ekeler in the normal draft, that’s the way to go. Probably won’t get Adams, but you’d have a top RB and you’ll have your 2nd and 3rd to hammer WRs.

1 Like

Adams, Chubb, Kittle for me

1 Like

I also agree with Adams, Chubb and Kittle. Looks like you’ll be set there for a while.

1 Like