‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Keeper Dilemna... Dang you Ezekiel

Some Background. I have a 3 keeper league that I do every year.
I was planning on having the following keepers: Mike Evans, Devonta Freeman, Ezekiel Elliott.

The problem is that I don’t have a 1st or 2nd round draft pick, and I am worried about depth.
You gotta imagine that most people are being kept that would normally go in the 1st 3 rounds.
And then on top of those being kept I don’t have a pick until pick 28.

I have wanted to hold onto Zeke, but I’m concerned if I do and I don’t get a pick until round 28 that my team will suffer tremendously.

So I guess I have a two part question.

1. Would you want to ride with the keepers and just draft accordingly?
  2. Would you trade Zeke? And how low would you sell him for? (draft picks for the following year are able to be traded too)

Thanks FFBALL community

I honestly would keep him… I mean depending on how long your league allows you to have keepers… Zeke is going to be good way past this year.
I think you can find good value at 28 still to make up for zekes suspension… Don’t pick these players at 28th but try and get Darren mcfadden or jaquizz as both will be starting backs the first few weeks for sure until zeke/doug Martin come back… And its not like your hurting at RB with freeman.

But if your really worried about doing bad this year… Trade Zeke For a 1st round pick this year. If that’s too rich for your league go for a 2nd round + something.

But honestly I’d prob stay with what ya got.