‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Keeper help#777

In a 12 team standard(will change to 1/2 point next season) 3 keepers per team. Snake draft and I’ll have the 5th pick overall. For sure keepers are DJ for a 10th and Diggs for a 5th. Should my 3rd keeper be Allen Robinson for a 5th(diggs gets bumped up 1 round), Ajayi for a 3rd, C Carson for 16th( take penny with 1st pick), Chris Hogan for a 15th, or Luck for a 7th assuming he is heathy. Draft is about three weeks away. What’s everyone’s thought and possibly who would you target with the 5th overall pick? I believe joes mixon will be best running back avail. And Aj green and Mike Evans will be best WR avail. All oth players below them will be also. Based off the ballers rankings for standard.

I may be in the minority here but I would much rather have Robinson than Diggs. But I digress. Hogan would be my pick. Great value and will be a beast the first month of the season. If your picks are Evans, Green, or Mixon I would go Green. Disrespected elite receiver who will be peppered with targets which helps that 1/2 ppr

I would also keep Robinson over Diggs. He should be good to go for the first game and I think the Bears will be losing a lot this year and will have to throw. And also agree that Hogan for a 15th is a great value. Especially with Cooks gone and Edelman suspended.

The first round I would go Evans. He had a down year last year but Fitzpatrick will lock on to him in the red zone (also should be tons of garbage time).