Keeper Help (Choose 2 - Standard)

Davante Adams (1st rounder)
D.J. Chark (6th rounder)
Josh Allen (13th rounder)
A.J. Green (9th rounder)

1 Like

Is this a superflex league?

Not a superflex. QB(1), RB(2), WR(3), TE(1), FLEX(1), K(1), DEF(1).

1 Like

Likely keeping Adams and Chark. Not huge values but those are solid WR for a 3WR league.

1 Like

Chark is almost a definite here. I’m more-or-less between Adams (even though his ADP is apparently 2nd round in 12-team leagues) and Allen as my second keeper.

Personally, I don’t even consider QBs as keepers unless is is superflex or their name is Lamar/Patrick.

2 Likes

Adams and Chark are the ones that stand out to me here. I’m not super excited about giving up a 1st for Adams but you know he’s going to be solid. Do you know who would be available in the 1st if you didn’t keep Adams?

The only other players that I assume will be kept and that are around a first-round ADP are: Barkley, McCaffrey, Jacobs, Hopkins, Thomas, Elliot, Henry, and Cook. This is my best guess - everyone else should be available. I am drafting at the 1.05 in a 12-team league.

1 Like

Man, I don’t like letting Adams go but if you kept Allen/Chark that would give you the option to grab 2 RB’s in the first 2 rounds. Possibly the new hotness CEH. Drake, Sanders and Ekeler have great value as well. I’m changing my original statement. Chark/Allen and then draft 3 RB’s or maybe Kittle/Kelce. Good luck.