‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Keeper Help! PPR 10 team

I am in a 10 team PPR Keeper league where each team can keep up to 3 players and keeper rounds move up only 1 round from the previous year.

My first two keepers are Hunt (3rd Round) and Ertz (9th Round).

Last pick I am having trouble with. I can keep one of DJ, Zeke, Julio in round 1 at pick 6 overall or keep Diggs in round 6. If i kept Diggs in round 6, at 1.06 players available look to be Bell, DJ, Zeke, Saquon, Julio, Gordon. I am leaning towards taking the value with Diggs, and just selecting the player that drops at 1.06. Does that sound like the route i should take? looking at the 2.05 i would most likely pick a wr like AJ Green, or RB’s McKinnon, McCaffrey, Freeman, MIxon.

Roster Settings 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE FLEX

Thanks for the help!

You have hunt and ertz.
Keep diggs with the 6th…

Then go Bell, Zeke or DJ in the first.

Then if you like AJ in the second go him… If not I’d go mcaffery in PPR and then prob round 3-5 draft at least 2 WRs if you don’t take AJ.

That’s what i would do… No reason to keep anyone in the first round if your the 6th pick… You can still get someone great.

as frosty pointed out, you kind of already answered your own question if you are correct on who is available. diggs in the 6th is a value by 2 rounds. if you know that an elite player will be there (hopefully one of the RBs but more than likely it would be julio) then do that. or, you dont keep ertz, take a elite RB in Zeke, and start your league out with zeke, diggs, and hunt. thats a hell of a start.

Diggs n that seems like an easy one