Keeper Help...tell me why I'm wrong

Need some help deciding my keepers for this season.
12 team, 1/2 PPR, 3 keepers, lose draft pick based on value (factors in where they were drafted and years kept)

CMC - 1
Mike Williams - 8
OJ Howard - 8
Damien Williams - 11
Cooper Kupp - 12

I have the first overall pick so planning to draft CMC, but unsure on other keepers. I’m leaning towards keeping Damien Williams, Cooper Kupp, and OJ Howard.

Which 3 would you keep?

Side note: you can keep two players with the same round value. If I kept Howard and Mike Williams I’d give up my 7th and 8th round picks.

I would keep Dwilliams/Kupp for sure and then prob go OJ Howard because of the depth at that position compared to depth at the WR position.

1 Like

I’d be going OJ Howard, Damien Williams, & Cooper Kupp.
DWill & Kupp are essentially free picks. OJ in the 8th is a pretty good value vs his ADP. I think those 3 + drafting CMC first would give you a nice core in a 1/2 PPR since they’ll all be involved in the passing game for their teams.

1 Like

I would keep both of the Williamses and Kupp… Round 1: CMC 2: kelce/kittle/ertz 3: WR of youre choice - and you would end up with something in the sorts of: RB: CMC+Damien WR: Adam thielen+kupp TE: Ertz and thats not bad at all

1 Like