‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Keeper? Juju for a 5th or Engram for a 10th?

Full point PPR, 12 team league keeper question:

Do I keep JuJu Smith-Schuster for a 5th round pick or Evan Engram for a 10th?

Damn that’s close. Not much value in Juju for 5th cause I think he’s a 4th rounder but probably still take him over Engram. Rather just draft a delanie walker late or something.

I actually like both players, but lean engram just due to the value being better…

I’d take Engram. Better value overall at a thinner position.

i dont usually keep TEs but that value kind makes me pause. the only reason i still go juju here is because engram, as great as his rookie season was, it was mostly without OBJ (although he was still putting up respectable numbers for a TE when he was there) but the addition of barkley puts some question to his play time and target count. because lets face it, as good as he could be if he gets his hands undercontrol, it will take a lot more work to be a reliable run blocker for barkley. still might get a ton of work on passing downs though i just dont know if his value drops for the offense or not. Juju for me.

We with you on this one as well Buster. Like Engram to be consistent and get his looks especially in the red zone, BUT we do think his upside is capped w/the addition of Barkley and the return of ODB. The goal is to find this years Engram late, maybe Kittle??? Not easy to find a JuJu type player. A second option that has ability to finish as a wr1.

Get JuJu in the 5th and target Big Ben in the 10th.

Engram. While he’s probably overdrafted at his current ADP, getting him for a 10th given the deluge of TE’s I think it’s a no brainer.

We would grab JuJu in the 5th. Steelers got one of the best WR duos coming into 2018. Expect for JuJu to eclipse 1ooo yards easily. Rumor is Steelers’ defense is still weak, so we forecast him flirting with double digit TDs as well. The arrival of Barkley and the return of Beckham caps Engram’s targets, therefore his ceiling. Cause it’s a 12 man league, full PPR, we have to go with the better fantasy producer with the bigger upside. ENjoy!