Keeper League 14 Team PRR Question

I’m in a 5 keeper redraft PPR league and need to keep 1 of the guys below to go along with T. Hill, D, Hopkins, A. Gibson, C. Carson.

M. Gaskin
R. Mostert
K. Golladay
R. Tannehill

You start 1 QB, 2 WR, 2RB, 1 TE, & 1 Flex

Golladay is your best player, but he’s ridiculously undervalued at the moment, and you can probly draft him back to your team in the 7th-8th round if you know what you’re doing.

Gaskin probly has the most perceived value, so I’d keep him and try to use him as trade bait before the season starts and the bottom drops out of his trade value.

1 Like

In 14 team I’m kind of ok keeping the QB. Tannehill is a top 10 QB, I’d be fine with that. It’s likely that the better qb’s will be kept also with 5 keepers.

1 Like

Do you think the better Ks and Ds will be kept as well?

1 Like

If they are, that’s to your advantage

1 Like

So the same would go for QBs–if your opponents are keeping them, that would be to your advantage. So don’t be the guy keeping a QB and giving your opponents the advantage.

1 Like

QB’s provide a larger advantage and are easier to predict year to year. The top 3 qb’s were around 25 ppg last year, the 14th qb was around 17 ppg. The difference in ppg between kickers and dst from the top to 14 was around 3ppg.

1 Like

Not really. I mean, it’s not Mahomes we’re talking about. If you don’t have one of the top 5 QBs, QB7-QB17 are all pretty much functionally equivalent (within a point or two of each other every week). So they are like Kickers and Defenses–there is an overabundance of them, and it doesn’t really matter which one you have (yeah, ok, unless it’s Mahomes).

1 Like

My brain says Mostert, but my heart wants Golladay. I hope Golladay is a (good) thing this year and not whatever sad drop the Ballers have for him now.

1 Like