Keeper League - Can Only Keep Two

Hey Guys!

I’m in a keeper league where we are allowed to keep 3 players each year. The round they were drafted doesn’t matter. Julio is my locked in keeper, but for the other positions I’m stuck between

AJ Green
Phillip Lindsay
Mark Ingram

I feel like each one has their pros and cons for this season and seasons to come, but would definitely appreciate some input.

Thanks in advance!

-TJ

Do you have to keep 3? If not, I’d release the rest and get 2 extra rounds worth of picks.

1 Like

We do need to keep 3 unfortunately, and it is a standard scoring league.

Probably have to go with Ingram and Lindsay then.

2 Likes

Any other options?

Out of those 3, no brainer keep Lindsay & Ingram. Green to big of a injury risk to waste a keep on.

So in this scenario, I am trading away Antonio Brown to acquire 2 of those 3 and DJ Moore (in our league, if you draft a rookie and don’t play him, you get to keep him the following year for free. Counts as a last round pick in this years draft so great value). If I don’t trade away Brown, I would be keeping Julio, AB and either Mike Williams or Justin Jackson.

In a scenario where I don’t trade AB, I wouldn’t have any RBs going into the draft and this is a league where they are coveted and I wouldn’t get anyone of value.

So the options are:

A:
Julio
AB
Mike Williams

or

B:
Julio
DJ Moore
Phillip Lindsay/ Mark Ingram/ AJ Green (Pick 2)

Lindsay and Ingram because it’s standard