Keeper league / Nick Chubb or James Conner

As titel says:

I’m in a keeper league (Full PPR), which one qould you keep: Nick Chubb or James Conner?

Though Chubb is really good, the thought of Hunt possibly getting a half season suspension and coming back to steal work is scary.

And Conner, the scary thought is if PIT stops doing 3down backs and Samuels becomes the third down back

Tough call. I would wait for ADPs if you can! chubb might go later if Hunt worries people

1 Like

Yeah I would wait as long as you can before making a decision on this. Right now I would go with Conner because the Steelers tend to use a workhorse and they have a good line (not sure how the offseason will affect that). I’m a huge Chubb fan but I would be he sees less passing game usage than Conner and the arrival of hunt adds some concern (albeit not a lot initially because Hunt will definitely be suspended for a while). But I would wait until the last day to select if possible

1 Like

I’d keep Connor… Chubb has upside, but I’m skeptical of the Cleveland situation in general… you’re probably good either way

1 Like

Thx for the responses!

1 Like

I definitely think that Conner is the way to go if you can wait a little bit to find out more about his health. With Hunt coming in the browns are going to want to use him when he becomes able to play. Tomlin loves a bellcow back. I think having Conner and picking up Samuels is the way to go.

1 Like