Davante Adams
OBJ
DJ Moore

1 Like

Mahomes
Davante Adams
Miles Sanders

2 Likes

Mahomes/Adams for sure. It’s a toss up between Sanders and Moore. Do you have to give up your draft picks for them? If so, what’s the round cost? Moore is a PPR monster and with Bridgewater behind center, there’s a good chance he dominates.

1 Like

There is no penalty for a keeper. Everyone just gets to keep 3 and it’s a 10 team 1/2 pt PPR league so assume the top 30 players are gone before the 1st pick. I’m leaning towards Sanders so the question is whats the risk is trying to hope Moore falls back to me with my first pick.

1 Like

I would say there’s a little risk involved with hoping Moore makes it to the middle to late 1st round. His ADP has him at the end of the 3rd in 12 team leagues so, that would be the beginning of the 4th in a 10 team. Plus, there’s the hype of CEH and JT that should jump in front of him making it easier for you to get him. Also, I would your league mates rosters to see who might be WR needy. Just to make sure you can feel comfortable playing the game with Moore. Good luck.

What are your starting lineup requirements?

In a vacuum I’d go Adams, Sanders and Moore.

Even as good as Mahomes is, I would prefer having a solid core of receivers and running backs as the foundation for my team. I’d let Mahomes go and keep Adams, Sanders, and Moore. They all have upside this season given the situation their in to maintain control of their position. I would feel very safe starting with these 3 and trying to find a replacement at QB

In 10 team 1QB, I’m OK with tossing Mahomes back? In SF/2QB, he’s obviously a lock.

Definitely Davante Adams.
For me, definitely Miles Sanders.

Personally, I’d say DJM > OBJ & Mahomes (depending on your preference) > Gurley … so my 3 would be Adams / Sanders / Moore.

If it’s a no keeper penalty league (you get them forever if you want) I am taking:
Mahomes
Sanders
DJ Moore

Get that youth with DJM. Especially if it is PPR. I see the upside to Adams but I’m still on Moore.