‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Keeper League: Saquon 1.10 or Juju 4.10

Looking for some Keeper advise.
12 team half-ppr with 2RBs, 3WRs, 1 normal flex and 1 WR/TE flex.
I can only keep 1 player from rounds 1-5 and I’m looking at Saquon in the 1st (10th overall) or Juju in the 4th (46th overall).
What do you think?
Please and thanks! RISE UP

Who would your potential draft options be at 10th overall? Thats a big factor. I think you have to keep Barkley, unless you can work a trade for him and would have some other solid options that will be on the board at 10.

1 Like

I would go with Saquon. 1.1 talent at the 1.10 pick is great value. I am very high on Juju this year, but having a top 3 RB is so much more valuable to your team. If you keep Saquon, you have a chance of getting Juju or a comparable talent WR with your 2.3 pick, where is you keep Juju there is no way you can find comparable talent to Saquon at 1.10 in a keeper league.

1 Like

I wouldn’t even hesitate to keep Saquon at 1.10

1 Like

Yea I’m leaning toward Saquan with the 10th overall. I forgot to mention that this league has a weird draft (non-snake for first 5 rounds). I got 3rd place last season so I pick 10th in every round until round 6 then it snakes.

But Juju in the 4th is pretty solid for this league with so many WR slots on the team. I think I will keep saquan and trade Juju away for some daft pick(s)?

What are you even having to think about here? Saquon is a top 2 guy. If you have a chance to get that on your team you take it. Guaranteed production. I like JuJu but you’re not going to replace anything near the production Saquon will give you.

1 Like